ASUS Cerberus GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti OC Edition 4GB GDDR5 with rigorous testing for enhanced reliability and performance.
- 1455 MHz Boost Clock in OC mode for outstanding performance and gaming experience.
- Extensively tested with the latest chart-topping game titles like League of Legends, Overwatch and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
- A strong backplate reinforces the circuit board and is a striking outward mark of Cerberus’s role as a powerful guardian.
- Dual fan design provides 2X greater air flow.
- IP5X-Certified Fans are dust resistant for longer fan lifespan.
- Easy plug and play gaming with no extra power supply needed.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and superior reliability.
- Boost performance with GPU Tweak II, banish lag with wtfast, and stream in real time via with XSplit Gamecaster.
Built for Non-stop Gaming Action
ASUS Cerberus GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti is the high-performance graphics card that's engineered with enhanced reliability and game performance for non-stop gaming action. We test the card to the max with the latest games, and carry out extensive reliability trials and heavy-load benchmarking for 15X longer than industry standards.
Strong and Sturdy
Cerberus GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti is engineered with a strong backplate to both protect the sensitive components on the rear side of the card and provide reinforcement for the circuit board. This sturdy backplate is accented with striking red lines — a symbol of Cerberus's role as a powerful guardian.
Game Longer — Guaranteed!
Our extensive performance and stress tests begin with the very latest chart-topping titles — like League of Legends, Overwatch and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour diskless-system test and 3DMark benchmarking under heavy loading for 15X longer than industry standards.
Dual Fan Cooling
2X greater airflow.
Twin optimized fans carefully selected by engineers drive 2X greater airflow performance, combining enhanced cooling with a more pleasant gaming and computing environment.
IP5X-Certified Dust Resistance
Longer Fan Lifespan
Cerberus GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti‘s fans are certified under the International Marketing Code (IP code) as IP5X dust-resistant for improved reliability and a longer lifespan. This stringent certification process ensures optimal fan performance, even under severe conditions.
Industry-only 100% Automated Production Process
All ASUS graphics cards are now produced using Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-first, 100%-automated production process that incorporates premium materials to set a new standard of quality. Auto-Extreme technology ensures consistent graphics card quality as well as improved performance and longevity. This innovative manufacturing process is also environmentally friendly, eliminating harsh chemicals and reducing power consumption by 50%.
3+1 Phase Super Alloy Power II
ASUS engineers have integrated premium components into our graphics card designs to reinforce overall reliability. Super Alloy Power II components greatly enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, provide 2X-lower component buzzing while under full load, and achieve thermal levels that are approximately 50% cooler than previous designs.
|Size & Dimension|